Plan a Visit
OTC is a community of local believers in Rock Hill, South Carolina that gathers regularly to worship God and help one another know and follow Jesus.
We worship God by proclaiming the good news of the gospel and celebrating the greatness of God through weekly corporate gatherings centered around the Word of God and worshiping together through song and prayer.
We believe that every follower of Jesus should be growing in their knowledge and pursuit of Jesus. Ultimately, spiritual growth is a work that the Spirit of God does in us, by His power, as He transforms us from the inside out. But we also believe that God uses His Word and His people to help this process of daily transformation.
At Old Town Church, we design all of our environments to target two primary sources of growth for the believer: Biblical Literacy and Biblical Community. Growth in Biblical Literacy equips a disciple to read and study the Bible for themselves. Growth in Biblical Community equips a disciple to live out the Biblical “one anothers” with their fellow believers.
You’re invited to come see what we are all about!
- When: Join us Sunday mornings at 10:00am
- Where: 147 Oakland Ave.
- Parking is available in the lot behind the building on N. Wilson Street. Look for the OTC signs and a Connections team member in a blue shirt to guide you.
- What to expect:
- A Connections team member will greet you as you enter and answer any questions you may have.
- Keep walking through the lobby and you can turn either right or left to enter the auditorium.
- OTC Kids environments are available for kids from birth to 2nd grade. Each class is staffed with at least 2 trained, background checked volunteers and consists of a Bible story lesson, worship through song and small group activities. Stop by the check-in desk to register your child and receive a name tag. An OTC Kids volunteer will then walk you and your child to their classroom. Check out our OTC Kids page for more information. We offer:
- Yellow Room for birth-1s
- Green Room for 1-2s
- Orange Room for 3-4K
- Blue Room for Kindergarten through 2nd grade
- What to wear: Come as you are! Wear whatever you are most comfortable in whether it’s a suit or shorts. Our members and attendees tend to dress on the casual side.
If you’d like to view previous sermons, click here