Equip classes exist to equip disciples to know and follow Jesus, by the power of God, through the Word of God and the people of God. Class Details:
- They are designed for anyone and everyone – the people of OTC, those in our community, believers, and unbelievers alike.
- They are focused on teaching foundational Bible study concepts while studying one book of the Bible from start to finish
- Participants meet once a week for 90 minutes and spend time connecting with one another, discussing weekly homework, and listening to teaching.
- They run from 9-11 weeks and follow a fall/spring semester schedule. Check our OTC calendar for upcoming class dates and times.
- Our hope for participants:
- To teach people how (not what) to read and study the Bible for themselves.
- To spark a love of God’s Word that the Holy Spirit will use to transform their hearts and overflow into how they live their everyday lives as disciples.
- Interested in finding out more about our next Equip Class? Sign up here